Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Creating Jack Panama


When I finally got the chance to join the cast of THE RICH AND THE RECKLESS, my favorite live show in Los Angeles, I had the daunting task of creating my own soap opera character -- JACK PANAMA.

The process began with a name.  And a voice.  And once you have those, you've earned the right to go wig shopping...



After I had attained the correct Euro-trash ponytail wig, I knew the next step would be a Miami Vice-style suit...


But you have to rock the manliest t-shirt you can when you're going all Don Johnson like this.  And only one color says 80's macho attitude...


Hot.  Pink.

 Once you've got the clothes and the hair... you've pretty much made the man.  I give you, Jack Panama.


I'm the rookie in the group.  I've only performed 3 shows with the cast and so far I'm not too terrible amongst the professionals.   We run Saturday Nights at 7:30pm at the Skylight Theater in Los Feliz, thru November 10th, 2012, so GET YOUR TICKETS  and come check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment